Friday, September 30, 2005

Please, Just Read On

Some people really shouldn't be able to formulate opinions on things so easily. It's not like their thoughts are intelligible.

Waiting to hear about my job. Excited. Nervous. Yes, yes.

I wore my Pink Floyd shirt to the drug test. I wonder if that was ironic at all.

Found out tonight, I will be allowed to go back to New Orleans next week, and only for a few days, to get what's left of my stuff. More details to follow about my trip.

Things to pray for me about when gone, if you wish:

1. Safety against sickness, disease, and crime.
2. Emotional stability and reliance upon GOD.
3. The will to accomplish all I need to do.

In other news, I ordered a new subwoofer for my car. It's a Polk Audio/MOMO 8 inch. I will give you more details later.

Okay, this is random and so over with. Just like you and I. Ha.

No comments: