theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

"You Need To Learn To Slow Down" That's what the ...
"I had a good cry last night." To quote my old fr...
The Exception There's not a lot I can say right n...
Bringing You Into the Loop
Contraflow A Go-Go While the crescent...
Not Lucky I don't believe in luck. However, it wo...
Brightest by Copeland from Beneath Medecine Tree ...
I Am Sorry Notice I didn't write I'm sorry. I'm s...
I Just Don't Know I am me. In my efforts to be a...
Hello Mother, Hello Father Strangely enough, it i...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

It's Getting Better All The Time

It has to be, it can't get worse. Well, yes it can. I suppose that worse could be a lot of different options of consequence. But for me, I am alive. Life hurts less these days. Anyway, the main reason I am writing is to ask those of you who pray to pray for my Mom. She broke her wrist last week and now she has to have surgery on it to put a plate in to keep the bones from shifting so they set properly. Thanks, I appreciate it.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home