theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

It's Getting Better All The Time It has to be, ...
"You Need To Learn To Slow Down" That's what the ...
"I had a good cry last night." To quote my old fr...
The Exception There's not a lot I can say right n...
Bringing You Into the Loop
Contraflow A Go-Go While the crescent...
Not Lucky I don't believe in luck. However, it wo...
Brightest by Copeland from Beneath Medecine Tree ...
I Am Sorry Notice I didn't write I'm sorry. I'm s...
I Just Don't Know I am me. In my efforts to be a...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, September 09, 2005

Mild-Life Crisis

Pictures like these still bring me to tears. Man, I love reunions (nod to NewsCom for it).

What is love? Love... it's such a funny thing. Johnny Cash said it was, "a burning flame." I often thought of it as a game. But, the Bible doesn't need to come up with a clever rhyme to answer the query. 1st Corinthians answers astoundingly by proclaiming that God is love.

I like that. I need that. I want that.

I wonder how one distinguishes the difference between love and like (or lust)? Sex and sacrifice. Friendship and marriage. All the elements are intertwined and cannot be separated simply for self-seeking pleasures.

It's pictures like this that keep me up wondering late at night.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:50 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home