theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Sean O'Grady, Where Have You Gone? I try to tell ...
Thank You Kevin King As summer ended and camp let...
Undocumented Late Saturday / Early Sunday Thoughts...
Lipsey Street (Blaize, Thanks For Picking A 2nd Fl...
Tuckered Men 55+ Only I will never understand why...
Mild-Life Crisis Pictures like these still bring ...
It's Getting Better All The Time It has to be, ...
"You Need To Learn To Slow Down" That's what the ...
"I had a good cry last night." To quote my old fr...
The Exception There's not a lot I can say right n...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today

I got a job. I will be a personal care assistant (teacher aid) in the exceptional education department at my Alma Mater, Eau Gallie High School. I will be one-on-one with an autistic teenager who is non-communicative but really bright. This job is about 32 hours a week and pays okay. I am excited, but obviously a little nervous. Tomorrow I have to get fingerprinted, get a background test, and take a drug test. I hope I pass. I fail at so many other things. Ciao.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home