theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Mild-Life Crisis Pictures like these still bring ...
It's Getting Better All The Time It has to be, ...
"You Need To Learn To Slow Down" That's what the ...
"I had a good cry last night." To quote my old fr...
The Exception There's not a lot I can say right n...
Bringing You Into the Loop
Contraflow A Go-Go While the crescent...
Not Lucky I don't believe in luck. However, it wo...
Brightest by Copeland from Beneath Medecine Tree ...
I Am Sorry Notice I didn't write I'm sorry. I'm s...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuckered Men 55+ Only

I will never understand why people want to pick up potential dates on bathroom stalls.

Hello, how are things? I am fine.

I haven't written anything in a while, so here goes:

Saturday I went to Disney World with my brother for Night of Joy. The mighty Further Seems Forever played and they were fantastic as always. I didn't get back until 3 AM.

Sunday, I pretty much slept all day. I didn't do a lot.

On Monday, I helped my Dad around the house for about three hours. I was tired.

I am currently looking for employment in Melbourne. If you know of anything, let me know.

That is it for now, more to come later.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home