Sunday, June 27, 2004

Dying To Thyself

A few things:

1. While at home, I've been seriously busy. I'm not doing too much, but I seem to be running around at incredible rates.

2. I went to church today for the first time in a long while. It was nice to learn again. I always get home, go to Sunday school, and think I know everything. Then, God smacks me and realize, I know nothing.

3. Tonight, my Mom, Brother, and I were getting groceries in Wal-Mart. My brother had a seizure in the electronic department. We heard information paged over the intercom. We had to run over there seeing him lie in the aisle. That's the most frightened and scared I've been in a while. Praise God he's okay.

4. I've been eating out a lot with my folks. I love it. I never get to eat out as much as I do when I am home.

No comments: