Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I Wanted To Get Up, But The Devil Made Me Sleep In

I had this really horrifying dream last night. I work up, it was the day after election day, and John Kerry had been elected President. In the dream, I was justifying moving some place for four years. Crazy. How's Canada in the summer?

Thanks to Rich, I got another chance at a Google Gmail account. He was nice enough to send me one of his invitations. So, I'm going to create a Gmail and a new Yahoo address.

Again, I need some assistance in suggestions for an email address. I have a few ideas, but I would like your take on some interesting words or phrases. Here's what I got:

melancholia@gmail.com
jeffyjeff@gmail.com
sadsong222@gmail.com
aberrant@gmail.com
solafide@gmail.com

"God never retains His anger one moment longer than we retain the cause of it." -- Thomas Adams

No comments: