Saturday, June 05, 2004

"You could keep my fingernails clean."

There is grit underneath every one of my fingernails. I've just realized a sore on my lower lip. As a human being I desire to communicate with other human beings. This kind of information like that about my gritty fingernails and lip may amount to all I have to share. This blogspot address is the location I have where I can connect with people. You are my endearing audience. You could be one person. You could be one tribe. You could be a nation. There really is no way of knowing. Sure there are such things as sitemeters and even devices which tell how many times a particular post was read but really these are only numbers. I couldn't say I know the inhabitants of our world even though I can count their heads. Shall we limit our experience with one another to a mere head count? I should hope not. Let's be alive together. So, is there grit under your fingernails? Tell me or I'll never know.

No comments: