Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Movie Night, Every Night

In the past few weeks, I’ve watched a ridiculous amount of movies. A lot of them are from my own collection and the other stuff is what I borrowed from Chase, Justin, and other various friends. Just so you can know how I spend my nights, here’s a list of most of those films. NOTE: the movies with * are ones I own. Movies with links are ones I recommend-

A Time To Kill*
About Schmidt
Apollo 13
As Good As It Gets
Breakfast of Champions
Bringing Out The Dead
Can’t Hardly Wait*
City Hall
Death To Smoochy
Goodfellas*
Good Will Hunting
Groundhog Day
Happy Gilmore*
Hoffa
Life*
Man On The Moon
Men of Honor
Mickey Blue Eyes
Nixon
Nutty Professor*
The Pest*
Pushing Tin
Release (a documentary)*
Rocketman*
Romeo & Juliet
Rushmore
Say Anything
School Ties*
Sgt. Bilko*
SLC Punk
Stealing Harvard
Swingers
Taxi Driver
The Wedding Singer*
What About Bob

No comments: