Saturday, August 23, 2003

Chores

It’s been some time since I’ve had to do any sort of chores. You know, what your parents made you do to earn your allowance or to get any extra money. Maybe you had the type of parents who just made you do them because you lived under their roof. I think most of us had it more like the latter. Today, I’m working on, oh... about a month’s worth of dishes. A lot were some I got from my friend Bethany Dunlap when she moved. Most, however, are from me being a slacker these past few weeks. It’s pretty gross in there. I can’t believe I let them pile up this much. It actually stinks in my apartment. Maybe even as bas as some of the other houses in my neighborhood, which, if you’ve been fortunate enough to go into some of the other apartments, you would know, it’s really bad. So, I’ve just had some Sick of Change, Stavesacre, and Stretch Arm Strong playing in the background. Maybe I’ll get this done before Sunday. Good washing with ya...

"My mom and dad are always fighting. And it's getting very un-exciting. To get a good job you need a proper schooling.
Now who the hell do ya think you're fooling? But it's not my place oh-no. No it's not my place no no. No it's not my-not my-not my place in the 9 to 5 world. And it's not my place in the 9 to 5 world. And it's not my place with 9 to 5 girl. It's not my place in the 9 to 5 world" Ramones, It's Not My Place (In The 9 To 5 World), from the album, Plesant Dreams.

No comments: