Thursday, September 05, 2002


Soo... Tired

I feel like I'm going to fall asleep just sitting here. It's 1:43 AM and I think I only got 4 hours sleep last night. I'm working on my presentation I have to make for Psychology 340 tomorrow. I also have a butt-load of reading to do. I have to lecture on marriage enrichment for 10 minutes or so. My partner, Bethany Dunlap and I have been working on it for two days. She has to talk for 10 minutes as well. I've been really encouraged by her lately, so it's been cool to hang out and talk, but we've slacked some as well.

Today I took the long trip up to Dothan, Alabama. I went to the local Troy State University campus to look up references and resources for my 20 page paper I have to do for Psychology 301. It was a pretty impressive library (compared to ours). I got like 5 books and some quotes I wouldn't have gotten any where around here. I learned a new word today and that will be the conclusion for tonight’s thoughts...

Psychoendocrinology-"The study of the relationship between the endocrine system and behavior..."

"Too tired to end this with a meaningful quote" Jeff Watkins

No comments: