Saturday, September 14, 2002

Back In Black

Due to Tropical Storm Hannah, I am forced to stay at home, write, and catch up on my emails. I should study some too. On the eve of the Sabbath, I contemplate an assignment I had last week. In Psychology 404 (Clinical Psy. Practicum) we had to come up with our three biggest fears. I was just wondering what are you guys and girl’s biggest fears?

"A Means To An End" by Joy Division from Closer, 1980

A legacy so far removed
One day will be improved
Eternal rights we left behind
We were the better kind
Two the same
Set free too
I always looked to you

Fought for good, stood side by side
Our friendship never died
On stranger waves, the lows and highs
Our vision touched the skies
Immoralists, points to prove
I put my trust in you

A house somewhere on foreign soil
Where ageing lover call
Is this your goal
Your final need
Where dogs and vultures eat
Committed still
I turn to go
I put my trust in you

No comments: