Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Queen Maggot

So, my partners in Crime, Justin and Chase have been very faithful to their blogging duties. I however, have not been too fluent with my writings. Although, as far as poetry goes, I have been getting a lot ideas for songs and poems, so look forward to that. Or, try to pretend to be excited as much as possible.

Tonight, I was doing some random acts of surfing on the ol' worldwide waste of time. I found this site, (under Chase's direction) and it pretty much devotes all of its time and energy into spreading the wonderful message of HATE that Christ brought. The site is called Jesus Hates Smut. There's a lot of 'different' ideas on this site. Actually, I think it's not very Christ-like at all. I know that seems a little harsh, but there site description is as follows:

"THIS PAGE IS NOT ATHEIST, PAGAN, HOMOSEXUAL, OR TREE HUGGING ABORTIONTING FEMINAZI TYPES... IF THIS OFFENDS YOU GO BACK TO YOUR ABORTION CLINIC AND PRAY TO SATAN."

So, I encourage you all to check out their "ministry" and sign their guest book and share your thoughts and opinions with them (especially if your thoughts and opinions differ). Warning, it is pretty graphic as far as the pictures go. Some of their ideas are even pretty Biblical. However, they are very very extreme and even 'whacked' at times. Well, that's it for me; someone else needs to use the computer. Have a good week.

"...Meeting you was just so unexpected. I guess I was scared of being rejected. Since you were so nice, I wouldn't think twice. I'd give it all away for one more day with you. If ever there was a girl to be engaged to, that amazing girl would have to be you. Before we hung out, don't know how I lived without your beautiful face - like God's amazing grace…”

No comments: