Thursday, July 11, 2002

The Late Late Late Show With Jeff Watkins

It's 3:09 A.M. I am at Justin's house. Chase is here waiting for me to take him home. Ashley Miller is playing the xbox. Jed is waiting for Ashley to get done so he can play. So much fun, we can barely contain ourselves. Tonight, I'm pondering my words. I had these thoughts earlier. Have you ever wanted to show someone up? You know, just do something that they didn't know you could do. Not for spite or for pride, but just for the sake that they now know that you have a certain ability. I had these visions tonight. I wonder if I'll ever get them accomplished. Who knows, maybe one day you will hear the crap I post on here on the radio. At least, college radio. By the way, Justin (whose house we're at) is in bed. Now I shall be too...

The Gangs All Here

No comments: