Thursday, July 11, 2002

Incomplete Thought
Hi, I'm Chase Livingston and I'm a blog-aholic.

It's true my friends, sad but true. I am blogging here today simply because I'm getting some weird error message when I try to publish on Eye Level. This seems to be a kink blogger will have to resolve itself. There is no advice but patience on the help menus. I guess it's your lucky day.

I had a few things I was going to write about to over there. No, this is none of that. No offense to any of you, but I don't believe in leftovers. Sometimes I have a post that I feel is right for To Whom, this random post makes the cut. This post would not have existed if blogger were working. So it seems that by inefficiency they have further promoted their cause.

Counting Crows' Hard Candy has been in heavy rotation since I bought it yesterday. I've played it through 6 times. Check out Adam's wacky hair.
Speaking of wacky, Wacky Wednesday was a success. Everyone will agree with me I'm sure. Suddenly I'm wishing the summer were longer.

This post is incomplete, but so is my thought.

"What brings me down now is love, cause I can never get enough."

No comments: