Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Friends

During my late night insomnia (as apposed to the usual mid-day insomnia), I was writing an email to my friend Teresa Tucker. I am very fortunate and blessed to have her as a friend of mine. This is the section of the email where I thanked her for her friendship. A lot of readers and the two other writers here all have special places in my heart. However, I think Teresa has her very own special place that no one else could fill and I don't think that I tell her that enough and let her know just how special she is to me. So, without further a dieu here's me being a big softy because, that's pretty much what I am. ;)

By the way, I really wasn't mad last night. Just merely having a pity party and I was the only one invited. Also, I'm terribly sorry if I made you upset at all last night. I never wanna make you feel bad about something or cause you to ever shed one tear for anything that I've done. You mean so much to me. Teresa, this is pretty much "me making myself transparent with you." I really do feel like you are one of the only people in the entire world that understands me and really cares about me. I feel like you understand the things I talk about and say. When I ramble on about my mostly bare, dull, and incomplete daily activities and it comes out all ‘not-making sense', I feel like you understand what I was saying, most of the time. :) It is confusing to understand my randomness sometimes. I totally thank our sovereign Lord for letting us be friends. I have to admit that after everything in our friendship (i.e. drama), at times I wondered if you were right about questioning whether we were supposed to be friends at all, like last spring. I'm not saying you said that directly, but at one time, I thought you felt that indirectly. I know I'm not the best at claiming God's will, but I unreservedly and most-definitely believe that it was in God’s agenda for us to become friends. For all the reasons I have no clue, but I know that we do pretty well at making each other feel better, smile, and we really encourage each other. So, thank you. Don’t think of this as a compliment because it’s so much more. Think of it as a thank you for just being born.

P.S. Sorry I missed your phone call

"...Contested partially, intoxicated thoroughly..."

No comments: