Sunday, July 14, 2002

I dig that sound.
Besides Counting Crows here's a list of other music that has been getting play around here this week.
Old Favorites
Weezer-Pinkerton (6 times)
"I'm the epitome of public enemy."
"Maybe you and me can get together. Maybe you can break my heart next summer."
Dashboard Confessional-The Places You Have Come to Fear The Most
It's hard to believe it's almost been a year since I really started listening.
Ryan Adams- Gold

Becoming Favorites
Appleseed Cast-The End of The Ring Warsand Mare Vitalis
I borrowed these and some others from Justin. I think I'll buy these two off you buddy.
Michael Card- Poiema
Chaz let me hold this for a week. I didn't think I'd like it, but it's good. Not so rockin', but good music nonetheless.
The Waiting- Wonderfully Made
One of my worst musical crimes is getting cd's in bulk by mailorder and not listening to some of them. I've had this for a month and just have played it. It's a quality release from a quality band.

New Mp3's

Dead Poetic-A Green Desire
This just ain't my bag. Still, thanks for the recommendation Rich.
Denison Witmer- I Won't Leave
He's called The Lone Troubadour of Joy and Sorrow. Having read that I had to give him a whirl. I'm not sure what I think yet though.
Charlie Dore-Pilot of The Airwaves
I got this for curiosity. My dad told me it was one of my sister's favorites growing up. She can have it. This song is very 80's. It reminds me of a Blue Bell ice cream commercial. Very Jingly.

Thanks to all the parties involved in my further exploration of music. 'Til next time keep your ears tunes to the good stuff, goodnight.



No comments: