theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Hearts Once Nourished With Hope and Compassion
"How the girls can turn to ghosts before your eyes...
Many Ploys
carrie and her fanatical ideas
For You To Poop On
If Only Other Things Were This Reliable
A Season of Faith's Perfection
I'm almost old...
Adventitious/Advantageous
Reading


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Take In Forgiveness; Everyone Deserves It

Okay, despite a similar post written nearly a year ago, I am serious about getting a cell phone. Although, now I have changed the details a tad. I don't want a plan. The cheapest is Sprint and that is $30 a month. I need that money. I would like to only hear from people who have pay-as-you-go or pre-paid time cell phones. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Please and thank you.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:53 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

I have Sprint and love the service. I've never had to pay more than $30 bucks. Nights and weekends you get more talking time which is when I find myself using it the most. Pay as you go is the best option for me because I don't spend more than 20 mins worth of phone conversations and I don't call people everyday. I have no complaints.

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Cheryl said...

I'm confussed. Sprint doesn't have a pay as you go plan. Do they?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

No no, I was saying that [if you read my previous post] Sprint is the cheapest contractual service. However, I don't want to pay $30 a month. Pre-paid is the way I want to go.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home