theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

carrie and her fanatical ideas
For You To Poop On
If Only Other Things Were This Reliable
A Season of Faith's Perfection
I'm almost old...
Adventitious/Advantageous
Reading
In Memoriam
What's Wrong With Me?
Okay, here it is:


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Many Ploys

Life goes on rather you're ready for it or not. Most of the time, I am not. Most people aren't either. Matter factly, I spend a lot of time just trying to catch up with everyone else. I sometimes feel behind the crowd. I don't worry about that usually. All of this somehow proves that I ready for change. And change, yes change, will soon come.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:27 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

Change is coming soon because you're moving.

Happy Birthday. (again.)

:-)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home