theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

A Season of Faith's Perfection
I'm almost old...
Adventitious/Advantageous
Reading
In Memoriam
What's Wrong With Me?
Okay, here it is:
"Penetration"
exhortation
You May Wonder What Will Happen Next


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, June 12, 2006

If Only Other Things Were This Reliable



My car has reached a pinnacle. 200,000 miles. I hope it can stay this dependable until I get another vehicle.


posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:05 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott Schultz said...

I'm just glad you weren't driving when you took these pics. Either that, or your speedometer's broken.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Haha, no, I wasn't driving. I thought about doing that, but I didn't. It took me so long just to take these with the time of the day it was. My friend Becky and I spend nearly an hour driving around trying to get it down to the last miles of the hundred thousands.

9:56 PM  
Blogger joe kennedy said...

Hail Altima!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

great pics! post people wouldn't think to catch a moment like that!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home