theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Reading
In Memoriam
What's Wrong With Me?
Okay, here it is:
"Penetration"
exhortation
You May Wonder What Will Happen Next
Mean, Medium, Mode
Heresy?
Linguistics


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Adventitious/Advantageous

Is anyone else having trouble logging onto my space these days? I am getting frustrated and nothing I do works. I can view profiles, but cannot sign in to read my email.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:42 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Schultz said...

I haven't been having any problems.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Thanks Scott. They actually posted a bulletin on it. There was something messed up with my space and Bell South in FL, AL, and TN. Apparently, something got turned off. It's working now though.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home