theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I'm almost old...
Adventitious/Advantageous
Reading
In Memoriam
What's Wrong With Me?
Okay, here it is:
"Penetration"
exhortation
You May Wonder What Will Happen Next
Mean, Medium, Mode


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Season of Faith's Perfection

So, yesterday, I went the whole day at work without using the bathroom. I didn't try to do it; it just happened to be what I did. That's never happened before in my life. Today is a new day. I really don't want it to happen again.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 7:00 AM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

i tried posting a comment on here yesterday about using the bathroom during work, and it froze up on me or something.

but, yeah...i basically said that i hardly ever use the bathroom while i'm working. and, i tried my hardest not to when i was in elementary, middle, and high school. i hated the bathrooms, and i did all that i could to keep from having to use them.

lol

have a great weekend! :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

I don't care where I am or whom I am with. If I got to go, I go.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird...

--Bethany

1:59 PM  
Blogger blaize said...

congradulations on 200,000.

Will it make it to 200,001?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home