theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

If Only Other Things Were This Reliable
A Season of Faith's Perfection
I'm almost old...
Adventitious/Advantageous
Reading
In Memoriam
What's Wrong With Me?
Okay, here it is:
"Penetration"
exhortation


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

For You To Poop On

During the upcoming weeks before my move, I will be selling a lot of my junk on the internet. I am currently getting rid of some things on eBay. The only items listed now are some old cassette tapes of mine. Real cheap! If you wish to take a look, you can find it here. Thanks.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:42 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

dude, i gotta sell my junk on ebay.

i've been saying that for years, now...

9:24 PM  
Blogger Amanda C said...

I smiled when I saw that you had Strongarm [Advent of a Miracle] in tape form. I listened to that album (in CD format) the other day and remembered that I really enjoyed them. I like it when I can do that with bands.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home