Saturday, February 18, 2006

Shewww... now that I'm past that

I cannot believe it is Saturday already. Where has the week gone? Thanks to the four or five people who made me special about the 1K post. In truth, there's probably only a hundred posts worthy to actually be deemed readable. I know I must have contributed to atleast one or two of them. This is not one of those.

So Jared/ asked me to do this. I realize I posted one a little while ago, but I wanted to do it for him because he asked. And well, I don't really have much else to do. Ergo...

Three Names You Go By:
1. Jeffery (pronounced Jeff-fur-ee)
2. Jeffy Jeff
3. Crazyface Johnson

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Never finding true love
2. Being forced to live some place that outlaws "freedom" as Americans understand it
3. Having all of my CDs stolen

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Music (either iPod, CD, or singing on my own)
2. Food
3. Spending time with God (sadly, that's probably the most accurate order)

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Reef flip flops
2. A shaggy haircut
3. Blue shirt and jeans

Three of Your Favorite Drinks:
1. Diet Pepsi/Diet Coke
2. Dr. Pepper mixed proportionately with Diet Coke
3. Mountain Dew with Absolute Vodka

Three of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment):
1. "What Do You Mean?" - Vic Chesnutt
2. "The Kind of Heart" - John Davis
3. "(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons" - Nat King Cole

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than real love):
1. Friendship
2. Mutual beliefs
3. A constant desire to always be truthful

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. At one point in my life, my favorite music group was Boyz II Men
2. I stared in a local TV special about missing children
3. Texas is the furthest west I have ever been

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Trying to lose weight without actually doing anything
2. Practicing musical elitism
3. Buying LPs and 7 inches on eBay

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. A direct-drive record player
2. To take buying a car seriously
3. A girlfriend

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum
3. Here, if I could get a few days off from work

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Read all of the books in my library
2. Get something that I have written published in some form of media
3. To have one day where I'm not cynical or sarcastic

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy:
1. I make no apologies for my gas
2. I always want to be right
3. I don't think I was always like this, but the older I get, the pickier I am getting about women (I'm much more superficial now)

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1. Hugh
2. Ariel
3. Donald Miller

1 comment:

blaize said...

ya freakin hippie...i tagged you, yet you haven't replied.