Tuesday, February 28, 2006

eBay

I decided to start a blog trend.

Okay, you know how you go to read somebody's blog and there's a post about being tagged or somebody asked them to fill out a quiz? Well, this post is along the same lines. If you are like me and frequent eBay quite a bit, here's a challenge to you. Post, if you can, the last five items you purchased. I'm talking, title of auction and a link if it's still active (90 days or something). This is everything you bought, not just the cool things. Luckily for me, I haven't bought anything too embarrassing for a while. Here goes:

1. Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd (CD 1990)
2. Pedro The Lion Song A Song B Sub Pop Singles Club 1999
3. THE BEACH BOYS TODAY!...CAPITAL T 2269...L@@K
4. MXPX + THE McRACKINS punk NORTH AMERICAN LOUD gold wax
5. Death Cab for Cutie prove my hypothesis

6 comments:

blaize said...

you should buy some elvis cd's

Jeff Watkins said...

I actually own Elvis 56, which unlike some of his other albums, contains an extraordinary amount of hits. I'd like to get his "#1's" CD as well. But for all talent and innovation, he pared in comparison to the musicality of The Beatles. That's right, I said it.

Anonymous said...

Amen, Jeff; well said.

Anyway, I've never bought anything on ebay. I don't even have an account.

Anonymous said...

I also don't have an account on blogger, obviously.

Jessica Clark

Anonymous said...

hmm... the only thing i ever bought on ebay was a Linksys DSL Router... which i now don't even need, sadly... i also bid on a an Xbox once cuz I want DDR so badly, but i was ferociously outbid. *sigh*... perhaps i shall try again someday... :)

Michael Rogers said...

i like this, good idea! i'll post my list on my blog.