theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

An Itinerary Okay, here is a verbal schematic of ...
From The President of My Seminary President's Off...
Clean. Free. Liberated. It's been official for a ...
Please, Just Read On Some people really shouldn't...
Today I got a job. I will be a personal care assi...
Sean O'Grady, Where Have You Gone? I try to tell ...
Thank You Kevin King As summer ended and camp let...
Undocumented Late Saturday / Early Sunday Thoughts...
Lipsey Street (Blaize, Thanks For Picking A 2nd Fl...
Tuckered Men 55+ Only I will never understand why...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Summary

This weekend was long, draining, and tiring. But, it was good too. Mike and Leah and I got just about all of our stuff from our apartments in New Orleans. It was crazy to see the city up close. The Gentilly neighborhood, where my school is, was hammered, as evidenced by the ruins the lay after standing water and looters took control. The campus looked just the same. I took some pictures, so I will try to get those on here soon. The first floor of my building was covered in black mold. Dark and eerie, it was hard emotionally to look at. Please remember the victims of this storm still. Also, pray for the people who were victims of the huge earthquake in Pakistan that killed way more people than Katrina.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home