theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Living Is Reason Enough To Avoid Dying I have bee...
Awaiting One Storm, Pictures From Another As I si...
A Zombie Short film I did the other night Free vi...
WILMAAAAAAA! Somebody had to do it. It might as w...
I Should Have Seen This Coming It's so weird, but...
Another Poignant Moment For Me Life is a funny th...
Something New From A Person Who Isn't Old... Yet ...
Maybe One Day, We'll Both Realize That This Is A D...
A Summary This weekend was long, draining, and ti...
An Itinerary Okay, here is a verbal schematic of ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, October 31, 2005

Expressions

The feelings I have
For someone like you
Are not subtle
I just can't express
The exhaustiveness
In which I am required
To say in response
To thinking about you

All the wonderfulness
That I am without
Is represented in your picture
You are a portrait
Beauty beyond brushstrokes
Fortune in an ironic way
Shooting stars predicted
You are mine today

posted by Jeff Watkins at 6:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home