Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I Should Have Seen This Coming

It's so weird, but I am hurting. Hurting in itself isn't strange; it's happened before. But right now, I am so overwhelmed with life, I just can't stand it. I feel like I have no time, but all I have is time. I finally printed and looked at my syllabus for classes online the other day, only to realize I had stuff due by midnight. Now, I'm way behind, with the only hope of getting a C on a few assignments because they are late. I'm going to try to drop the class, or maybe withdrawal tomorrow. I can't get it together and I don't know when it will happen. I want to cry, but I can force it. I feel like I have no one to talk to, even though I know I do. When I try, I can't get it out. I'm pretty sure God is getting tired of me (although I know he's not). I just am at a spot where there is hope, but I just don't know how to go about getting it. It's so weird. I've even contemplated going to a counselor. I've never wanted to do that. Anyway, just pray for me. Please don't comment. I wouldn't respond anyway.

No comments: