Thursday, October 06, 2005

An Itinerary

Okay, here is a verbal schematic of my upcoming trip. I am heading to 3939 Gentilly Boulevard, New Orleans, Louisiana 70126 to recover what is left of my possessions. I am hitching a ride with Michael and Leah Miller. We will be helping each other pack, move, load, and unload our stuff. Please pray for us. If you like interessory prayer, read two posts previously for particulars to pray for and pray for me, please. Details:

1. Thursday night, stay at Michael and Leah's apartment (to leave early).
2. Friday early morning, leave Cape Canaveral for New Orleans.
3. Friday afternoon, get moving truck in Mobile, Alabama.
4. Friday late night, arrive in Gonzales, Louisiana at relatives home.
5. Saturday morning, drive into NO and move out Michael and Leah.
6. Saturday evening, get cleaned up and return to Gonzales.
7. Sunday morning, drive back into the city and move me out.
8. Sunday afternoon, get cleaned up, and start driving back to Florida.
9. Sunday late evening/early Monday morning, get back to Florida. Unpack?

There it is, read it and weep.

No comments: