Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Two Things

Hey guys, I just have two things today. First, does anybody have my copy of Pedro The Lion's Control CD? I can't find it anywhere. I might have misplaced it, but I don't usually do that. I'm thinking I might have loaned it to someone and not got it back before I moved. Please let me know, okay? I want to listen to it really badly. I'll even pay shipping.

Secondly, I'm going to mention this so I can be the envy of anybody who cares or might know these names. The Southwest Regional meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society is meeting here at my school this year. Actually, they might meet here every year, I'm not sure. There is going to be a debate between N.T. Wright and John Dominic Cross on the resurrection ("Historical Event or Hermeneutical Invention?"). This proves for a fun-filled night. I just thought I would mention it to brag, if it's something worth bragging about.

"It was a soft summer night when you came into my life. I thought it was a dream when your hand reached out for me. There was something there that I couldn't compare and I knew that you were the only one for me. Seasons change." Ghoti Hook, Seasons, from the album Sumo Surprise.

No comments: