theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

High School Reunions Old friends come back from t...
Million Dollar Movie Yesterday I went to go se...
Jeremiah 5:7-8, NIV "Why should I forgive you? Y...
The Golden Palace Well, I was going to post about...
Ok, many of you know me, some of you don't. And I...
Of All The Reasons I've Ever Had From Silent Upro...
The Exit Sign is A Beautiful Sight
Mundane Monday Cheers! Because of bad weather in ...
"Your Mom Goes To College" SO, I have another auc...
This is the first of many movie reviews....


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bury The Dead, Marry The Young

It's spring break!

*Sigh*

I had two, ten page papers due on Friday. I had one midterm also. Graduate work is so much more than undergrad. I guess that was a clue before I started. It just takes a lot more time. In the past five days, I've slept like a total of 14-17 hours. It's not that I procrastinated. I just had a ton to do.

It's now early Saturday Morning and I don't have a thing to do until next Tuesday (a week from this coming one).

An itinerary of sorts:

Friday: Leave New Orleans and drive to Graceville
Saturday: Hang out with Chase and Donna and some relatives
Sunday: Drive to Melbourne
Monday, Tuesday: Hang with Folks
Wednesday, Thursday: Hang with Melissa and Michelle!
Friday: Goto Dentist
Saturday: Other stuff
Sunday: Church (maybe start driving back)
Monday: Maybe driving back.

The rest of my life: Thinking about you...

I have five books to read during this break, plus a lot of other crap.

Kick me if I ever talk about doctoral work.

Goodnight.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home