Friday, March 25, 2005

Aces!

I really don't know what to write. Spring break is not yet over, but it feels like it is. I drive back on Sunday. If I can make the trip in 12 hours, I'll drive back to New Orleans, but if I can't, I'll just stay over in the Graceville/Dothan area.

It's sad, the highlight of my time in Melbourne is the fact that I get to eat at restaurants I don't normally eat at unless I'm here. Pizza, Bourbon chicken, Cuban sandwiches--I love all of it.

And this is why I'm obese.

Thanks.

"And like I really deserve a chance to sit across the table and tell you that I think you're wonderful. And I think you're something special. I guess this is my only chance to say I wish I knew you because I'm sure you're wonderful. If I'd get to know you." The Juliana Theory The Closest Thing From Understand This Is A Dream.

No comments: