theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I just got back a couple of days ago from a five d...
Future Tense Accomplishments
Bury The Dead, Marry The Young It's spring break!...
High School Reunions Old friends come back from t...
Million Dollar Movie Yesterday I went to go se...
Jeremiah 5:7-8, NIV "Why should I forgive you? Y...
The Golden Palace Well, I was going to post about...
Ok, many of you know me, some of you don't. And I...
Of All The Reasons I've Ever Had From Silent Upro...
The Exit Sign is A Beautiful Sight


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, March 25, 2005

Aces!

I really don't know what to write. Spring break is not yet over, but it feels like it is. I drive back on Sunday. If I can make the trip in 12 hours, I'll drive back to New Orleans, but if I can't, I'll just stay over in the Graceville/Dothan area.

It's sad, the highlight of my time in Melbourne is the fact that I get to eat at restaurants I don't normally eat at unless I'm here. Pizza, Bourbon chicken, Cuban sandwiches--I love all of it.

And this is why I'm obese.

Thanks.

"And like I really deserve a chance to sit across the table and tell you that I think you're wonderful. And I think you're something special. I guess this is my only chance to say I wish I knew you because I'm sure you're wonderful. If I'd get to know you." The Juliana Theory The Closest Thing From Understand This Is A Dream.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:01 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home