theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Million Dollar Movie Yesterday I went to go se...
Jeremiah 5:7-8, NIV "Why should I forgive you? Y...
The Golden Palace Well, I was going to post about...
Ok, many of you know me, some of you don't. And I...
Of All The Reasons I've Ever Had From Silent Upro...
The Exit Sign is A Beautiful Sight
Mundane Monday Cheers! Because of bad weather in ...
"Your Mom Goes To College" SO, I have another auc...
This is the first of many movie reviews....
The Oldest Profession I hear I am really nothing ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, March 17, 2005

High School Reunions

Old friends come back from the dead
Like a reoccurring addiction
It's nice to see their faces popup
It's nice to know they came
But, I like old acquaintances
As much as I enjoy cocaine
Snorting up relentlessly
Just to enjoy the day
It's just that-
I've been getting along
Without you for sometime
If you need help I can try
Maybe I could possibly lend a hand
But I won't make the same mistakes again
It's not that fun to feel low
Maybe we could share a needle tomorrow

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home