theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Aces! I really don't know what to write. Spring b...
I just got back a couple of days ago from a five d...
Future Tense Accomplishments
Bury The Dead, Marry The Young It's spring break!...
High School Reunions Old friends come back from t...
Million Dollar Movie Yesterday I went to go se...
Jeremiah 5:7-8, NIV "Why should I forgive you? Y...
The Golden Palace Well, I was going to post about...
Ok, many of you know me, some of you don't. And I...
Of All The Reasons I've Ever Had From Silent Upro...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, March 27, 2005

If Only The Days Were As Simple As English 152

I bought a pair of clippers tonight and shaved my head.

It was fun, long, and tiring.

Before I finished the cut, I left a stripe down the middle, spiked it, and was punk for about 30 minutes. Don't worry, pictures might follow.

Now I need sleep.

Don't worry, one day, we'll meet up, share a witty conversation about note passing and bask in the glory of the rebellious geniuses that we are.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home