theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Hello everybody!!!
Back from the Dead
It's The End of The World...And I Feel Fine Peopl...
So Far, as of this Moment, work is good. I only h...
St. Valentine Martyred Me Though the incredibly d...
Antbed
Learning "Gnosticism and neo-Platonism, with thei...
Friday, I'm In Love As Chase so perfectly put it,...
Disintegrating Today I realized I'm a phony, frau...
on americanism red, white and blue the pride o...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Not To Steal Mike's Glory

I just realized that I never posted my new contact information on here. Some of you got my email containing it, but some of you did not, which means I don't have your email address. Anyway, here is my info:

Jeff Watkins
3939 Gentilly Blvd.
# 573
New Orleans, Louisiana 70126
504.816.8514

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home