theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Disintegrating Today I realized I'm a phony, frau...
on americanism red, white and blue the pride o...
Beauty + Meaning I feel as though I've lost all...
Hmm... Happy Mardi Gras from New Orleans, Louis...
Show The Protocol Last night I experienced my f...
Because Of All This, I No Longer Die I am chapf...
Brave New World
For The Concerned Just wanted to let everyone k...
"So Here We Are, Sitting Miles Apart" I have to...
Exempli Gratia How gay could this possibly make...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday, I'm In Love

As Chase so perfectly put it, To Whom is once again a group blog. Chase has left his blogging infidelity :) and committed to us. His wife of two months, Donna, also joins the cast. It's nice to have other people writing again. Make sure to make Donna feel welcome. I also have another big announcement. The creator of our little site, Justin McLeod, has agreed to rejoin To Whom after he abandoned us for the glimmer of the big city. After my subtle begging, he couldn't resist to come back home. So, now that makes four writers for those of you who read. I expect some more hits and comments. I'm cooking out with some friends later so I need to go do some reading I've been putting off. Bye.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home