Sunday, April 04, 2004

XsacrificeX

I don’t understand how you can think
You've done something special for me
I can't really comprehend
Why you thought I was expendable
I've been doing this for years
You've just got here
You have no tears or fears
Late nights asking all those silly questions
Trying to compensate for expensive clothes
Act so hard to be ridiculed by your peers
Just another excuse to be included into the masses
A heard of sheep to be excluded
Black is just a color, not an emblem
Leave it to the car companies to prostitute their sales
I'll never judge a person if they paint their nails
For the fashions they explore
Or the way they come through the door
You hate because you fear
The way they don't fit into the mold
First impressions are just presuppositions
You should have learned it from the beginning
That's the thing you could never understand
It's the principle that sets us apart
You aren't capable of dealing with your heart

No comments: