Friday, April 16, 2004

So What If I Dig Black Chicks

I thought by the lack of comments in my post about my affections for an African American lady, nobody really cared. But, by the number of times I've been asked about it, I know that you do wonder about me. Well, here's the newest drama. Actually, let me start by saying that I didn't really have high aspirations of hooking up with her. I just merely enjoyed her personality and decided that so what if we didn't have that much in common (as far as age, race, children, martial history, etc), I wanted to get to know her. Yet, last night, we worked together and I just realized that she's too moody. I don't need someone moody. I bet I'm moody. But she is way too much. Not really, I just realized that because we don't have a lot in common, I can't read her and know what she is thinking and that drives me insane. I have to know when someone says, "I don't want to talk," that means they're either sad, mad, or just don't want to talk. Maybe I'm giving up too fast, but as much as I think older women are attractive, I really would like to be able to take my dates to shows sometimes and I don't think she'd be into hardcore dancing. Maybe I should learn how to booty dance?

No comments: