Tuesday, April 27, 2004

The Truth about Bryan
I'm sure somewhere in the world exists a country song which says, "I like big hair and I cannot lie." But that really has nothing to do with anything anyway.

I found this grocery list on the ground at Wal-Mart this afternoon. I thought you would enjoy reading it.
Here it is:
Cigs
Weed Kill
Ant Kill
Drink Mix
Pudding
Buns
Snow Peas
Beer

These people are either on some revolutionary new diet or they're blowing something up. I'm really not sure. Either way I don't think Dr. Atkins would approve.

On to the title track. I owe Bryan an apology. I did a dumb thing. It all started when I met this guy on instant messenger a couple of weeks ago. Instantly, I thought he was cool because unlike most people I meet he was a tell-it-like-it-is guy. He wasn't trying to be rude when he told me he thought I was a chump. And in a way, I had to agree. I told him about the site assuming he'd never go. When he did I didn't recognize him because we never shared first names. In any case, it should have made no difference. If I respected his honesty via IM I should have given him the same respect as any random commenter. So, sorry Bryan.

No comments: