Thursday, April 29, 2004

This Is My Suicide Note

It's all right to look the other way
Kind of ironic though, if I can be so bold to say

Although, I thought of you as mine
I'm sure there's a better reason for why you picked this time

The convenience to turn your pretty little head
With ease like that, you could cover up the fact that I bled

I'm sure it's something miniscule
After all, you're just now getting use to being cool

Why would I want to be the one to stand in your way?
I bet you wish, "Why couldn't he just be gay"

Because pretending to be something I'm not
Boggles my mind and makes me think about what you thought

I guess that's why I'm up at 5 o'clock
Staring into the barrel of this Glock

Blowing things out of proportion is a crime
Supposing you would actually have to serve all of your time

Forgetting to relate something important like a feeling
Should be illegal like throwing a baby in the air to watch it hit the ceiling

Yeah, sure I agree, this is highly dramatized
No names have been changed; the situation is just satirized

No comments: