Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I Hate Kids

Not really. Tomorrow is my day off, so I plan on using it wisely. Mostly, I plan on relaxing a lot, plus doing some chores and running errands because I have 6 days to work after that. I've added links to archives, new blogs, and music, so if you care, take the time to check them out.

Let the record show, I have started compiling the list for my favorite 100 albums of all time. I've already worked on it for 4 or 5 hours, which is ridiculous. I'm about ready to start sorting through almost 200 different albums and trying to figure out which I like less than others. Over the next week, I will be listening to every album I own. Hopefully, Chase and I will have our lists ready for presentation in a while or so. In March, we will also be revisiting our favorite Beatles songs, and trying to do another list, so be holding your breath for that ;)

Until then, here is some new albums (burned by friends and purchased) I've been listening to. I'm really excited about new albums from Pedro The Lion, The Get Up Kids, and 7-10 Split, but for now, here's what I've been feelin':

Dismissed- Taking The Good With The Bad- Indie Vision
Jimmy Eat World- Clarity- Capitol
Ben Kweller- Sha Sha- ATO
Led Zeppelin- Early Days: The Best of... Vol. 1- Atlantic
Led Zeppelin- Latter Days: The Best of... Vol. 2- Atlantic
MxPx- Before Everything and After- A&M
Pink Floyd- Meddle- EMI
Thrice- The Illusion of Safety- Sub City/Hopeless
Thrice- The Artist In The Ambulance- Island

No comments: