Thursday, January 15, 2004

Calling All Pollocks!

Hey! I'm getting married. Last week I told the bride. This week I've told the best man, a groomsmen and a couple of the ushers just who they are and what they're responsibility entails.

And the winners are...

Bride: Donna Mullen

Best Man: Jeffrey Glen Watkins

Groomsmen (in alphabetical order):
Steve Aplin (brother-in-law)
Josh Livingston (brother)
Jared Allen Marczewski
Samuel Justin Mcleod

Ushers: Jamey & Todd Livingston (cousins)

We're planning the occassion for next January. That is not in stone, but with everything that we have going on, we could not possibly have this any sooner. I figure a year is fair amount of time for Donna to get used to this harsh reality.

So has anybody seen Jed? I wish I could tell him to his face, but he lives a few hours away. And I don't have a number to call. Occassionally, he is able to walk down to the Piggly Wiggly in town and call me by pay phone but I don't know when the next time that might happen is. I just figured I'd tell him via the blog. Oh...yeah...I can email. What an epiphany! Tis' true, that would be more personal. I don't have to worry about him finding out here first cause well, he gave up on this site a long time ago. Ha ha. He likes mine better.

In addition to all the excitement of being in love and engaged I am all set to gradiate in May. Me and my trusty advisor sat down and made sure I had everything taken care of. As if that weren't enough, I have a light semester too, which makes not graduating earlier (as I should have) worth it.

I know this isn't much but this is my life right now. I could tell you more, like about my new job as a disc jockey and how me and Jeff have our own screenplay in the works. Eat your heart out Justin. I could tell you more, but I won't, because I know you stopped reading back at the top of the post. You just couldn't wait to comment yourselves crazy. See, I know you all too well. And see even in this moment of my uncanny psychic ability I go unnoticed because you'll never finish reading this.

Anyway, catch you later.

No comments: