Saturday, January 03, 2004

The First Post of The Year

That's an old joke that gets worn out fast.

Ahh... I'm sick. Just a cold I think. The 'icky' feeling is gone, now my nose is stopped up and I have a pressure headache. I'm tired and easily annoyed. I guess that's not a good combo when I work with very needy children who tend to annoy me.

Works going good. Stressful, but still good. They jumped me up to full time, so that is also great news. Someone asked me if I would be making more money now. I said, yeah, I'll be making more money because I'll be working more hours. I get benefits and vacation days now, so it is definitely worth it. This is my weekend off. My schedule now, I'll work every day 3PM-11PM except Wednesdays and I have to work every other weekend. So, maybe I can get my debt paid off at a faster rate now.

Chase, Mike Sutton (hopefully), and I will going to the mall tomorrow. I don't know why, but it feels like a big deal. Maybe I'll eat some Chick-Fil-A.

I think I'm too tired to type anymore. I just need to sleep. I've been writing some poems lately. Maybe something new will brandish this page soon. We'll see...

"It is the evening of the day. I sit and watch the children play. Smiling faces I can see, but not for me. I sit and watch as tears go by." The Rolling Stones, As Tears Go By, from December's Children (And Everybody's).

No comments: