Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Something To Write On To Whom About

My Mom has been visiting for the past 4 days. It's been good, but it has also helped me to understand something about myself. I realized today that I have a big mouth. In that, it's hard for me to keep a secret. I have a few close friendships that I keep whatever we say private, but other than that, I tend to run my mouth. I know I tend to blabber and it really bothers me. I've hurt a lot of my relationships in the past because I could not or would not keep my trap shut. Of course there are times when you are so disturbed about something, you just have to vent it to someone else. But, I have to be smarter about who I 'vent' to. I don't want to let my friends who trust me be a victim of circumstance just because I can't keep something to myself. For my New Year's resolution(s), I vow to run my mouth less, listen more, don't talk so much crap, accept when I'm wrong, think before I speak, keep confidence, and always love more. If I don't, you can punch me.

No comments: