theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Welcome to the Real World Well it's finally ha...
[Lack of] The Art of Communication My family is...
Somebody Say Something, Anything Right now, the l...
Happy Thanksgiving 2003 I hope everyone is enjo...
Rockin' It Like It's 1996 Well, I'm home for th...
Wishing For Some Other Day Today it seemed bett...
It's Never Too Cold For Flip Flops A notable si...
Blah Beatles This, Blah Beatles That I think I'...
Kinda Like A Pawn Shop I was going to do manual...
A Hard Day's Fight Last night, Rich, Jessica, a...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Back to Blogging Regularly

In The News:

The Pope's Speedy Sainthood Process @ Christian History

What Chris Carrabba Is Currently Listening To @ MTV

FCC = Necessary, But Does FCC = Power Hungry? @ Tech News

A Humorous Story About A Real Incident @ Dallas Observer

Finally, A Win For The Consumer @ Fox News

A Good Read On Challenging The Alternative Life Style @ BP

Prince Could Be The Next JW At Your Door @ AZ Central

CDs, Labels, & Bands- See If You're Helping The RIAA

"You have to question the originality of your life when it can be captured perfectly in the lyrics of a rock song." From The Book Of Joe by Jonathan Trooper.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home