Saturday, December 13, 2003

The Future Is Already A Destiny

I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was in 6th grade. We folded the paper up and picked people we wanted to marry, cars we wanted to drive, where we wanted to live, et cetera. We were embarking on a journey that only time would prove. We were seeing our future before it ever even took place directly in our lives. We were playing MASH! I know, I know. It was a cheesy set up. But, you can play it online now (no paper cuts this time). Play it here. This is my future:

I will marry Melissa Bearden of North Carolina. I will drive a black Honda Accord. We will live in Hawaii while I'm working as a Mental Health Technician II. While there, we will have 2 kids. Oh yeah, we will be living in a shack. My future seems fun!

No comments: