Wednesday, April 17, 2002

I'm getting sick and think I might vomit

So, I just came from my advisor's office. I was filling out my schedule for next semester. I'm going to be graduating in May and the preparation is finally boiling down for the last year of school (Lord willing). $#(&*%%#$*&^%#&*@2. Those are my feelings right now as I decide what classes to take. I have to take in consideration the amount of work that each class will embrace. I also have to figure out which classes I can take in the spring and not worry about it then. AHHHHHHH!!!!! Yeah and now I feel all sick cause I'm anxious. This is some wacky stuff because I normally don't get all worried and junk. Well, at this point, it breaks down like this for next semester:

20 Hours

Psychology 301 Psychology of Religion
Psychology 310 The Psychology of Learning and Teaching
Psychology 330 Marriage and Family Life Education
Psychology 404 Clinical Pastoral Training
Psychology 420 Mental Disorders and their Treatments
Evangelism 201 Personal Evangelism
Theology 301 Christian Doctrine, God, and Soteriology

Can you guess my major? Yeah, that sounds fun. I'm sure I will change it again because I'm at the point now where I want to get done, but not at the risk of 'killing' myself. Then after this, on my way to graduate school, yew-haw!!! I know this is a typical answer, but I gotta pray about this....

see ya later kiddos

No comments: