Saturday, April 27, 2002

For Once and For All

I don't know about you but I was getting sick and tired of seeing Beautiful Day at the top of the page. There are a lot of things in life I'd like to change . This is one of the few things I can do something about. Yes, I may get kicked and trampled on. I get pushed around all the time, this is true. Yes, I have to take it all like a man and wait til I'm in my room to cry about it. This, though it may be miniscule works wonders for my ego. I don't have to take this page or Eye Level not being updated. I suppose the rest of you do, but celebrate with me.

I've been listening to a lot of music lately as well.

1.Train- Drops of Jupiter

2. Smalltown Poets

3. Semisonic- Feeling Strangely Fine

4. Weezer-Pinkerton

5. Barenaked Ladies- Maybe You Should Drive

How many of these don't you know? That's what I thought.

No comments: