Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Best Friends Forever


First, I would like to say that I am not a former writer. I am still writing for this fine site. Don't count me out yet. I plan to be a part of this site as long as you both(Jeff and Justin) shall live.

Yesterday my dvd's came in.

1. Good Will Hunting

2.Forrest Gump

3.Almost Famous

4.Memento

5.Saving Private Ryan

Another thought: Seeing how Jeff and Justin are best friends forever and how they both have made statements that
I no longer write for the site I wonder if they want me to continue. Perhaps, they would prefer this be the best friend blog: The lives and loves of two broke and sad Graceville college students.
>
Forget Calvinian conversation, I think we should all take a moment of silence. Let us pray that Justin would understand God's calling on his life to write a screenplay with me. It's time to stop dreaming. We shall have that Oscar, even if we thieve if from Tom Hanks. I appreciated Jeff's blog for three reasons. One was that he linked me in the post. Second was that he rarely writes and so we thought he had quit. Third is that he spoke some of his thoughts on calvinism. I agree with him. Jeff is the kind of guy to be agreed with. I plan to write a similar post in the upcoming days but I don't have the time today.

Jeff, I'd like to dedicate this song to you. Nothing better explains all you mean to me. It's been a personal favorite these days.


THE CLOSEST THING -The Juliana Theory
you're the words that come out easy and i am speechless at best your star it seems to shine above the rest you're the face before the cameras the smile i'd like to earn the closest thing to perfect in a hollywood to burn your the beauty that is deeper than than eyes can merely see the closest thing to perfect but the farthest thing from me and i'd love to be the shoulder that you cry on and i'd love to be the friend you call when things are great you're the dream that hasn't ended and i'm still anxious for rest your words they seem to hang above my head you're the bud before the flower unfurls into full bloom captivating beauty but it may be all too soon you're the song that writes a story but leaves alot to read the closest thing to perfect but the farthest thing from me and like i really deserve a chance to sit across a table and tell you that i think you're wonderful and i think you're something special i guess this is my only chance to say i wish i knew you because i'm sure you're wonderful if i'd get to know you.

Justin you're cool too.



No comments: