theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Every New Day Ends The Same
I saw this and thought it was funny
"Don't Cry, Don't Raise Your Eye--It's Only Teenag...
Another Day Now, Another Year Tomorrow
Breakfast?
This One Time...
Like I Would Do That
Finally
Have A Great
Back


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hi

I can't manage my life, little lone a blog.

Thanks

posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:41 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Management is overrated. As is Greek. While the former may be impossible, I'm convinced the latter is not. Luo! I am loosing!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

The latter is not, indeed. But, if I pass with a C, my life will not be over.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

D for diploma. Cs get degrees!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

little lone = let alone?

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

I don't take grammar tips from anonymous people who cannot spell thier own name.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Matthew Smith said...

My wife sometimes says that something awesome is the "greatest thing since life spread". Perhaps you two are related?

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jeff Watkins said...

Umm... mine was a simple typo, not a perpetual state of stupidity.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home